Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:14 Going to eat, shower, pay bills, poop, go to a meeting, go to the bank, go to the box, & get ready for shows. Maybe not in that order, tho. #
  • 11:45 Now that I have drained checking account of this week's deposit, I can move on to sucking the life force out of PEOPLE! Bwahahahaha!!! #
  • 14:04 Just ate some creamy tuna on a hot muffin. {{{{insert smarmy snickering here}}}} #
  • 16:06 Pussy throbbing; amazing how the hitachi magic wand can smooth out even the bitchiest of bad moods. I've been . . . realigned. #
  • 16:38 Just put on something hideously ugly: a brown, floor-length, long-sleeved corduroy velour housecoat thingy. I'm so fucking hot! #
  • 18:17 Did some private journaling. Is it redundant to say I'm considering starting an anonymous Al-Anon recovery/process blog? #
  • 20:35 Getting ready for my show in 30 minutes. Going to pick out a dildo I can really look forward to popping in and out of my . . . you know. #
  • 22:23 We're going to the store & McDonald's to bring home junk food to watch with Gossip Girl. Show days = me want comfort food. #
  • 22:54 I hope I'll be able to enjoy Gossip Girl without thinking TOO much about the apt comparison made on the soup between Chuck Bass & Gore Vidal #
  • 02:55 It's so windy the sound of it woke me up. And I'm wearing earplugs. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: