Friday, November 7, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:57 Nothing like a cute 2 yr old waking you up one morning to make you want babies. But they're staying a 2nd night: tomorrow? Might feel diff. #
  • 12:21 Just back from breakfast and stuff with family. My brain hurts from listening to three generations of my family's voices. Want QUIET. #
  • 15:37 Trying to get some work done while nephew's napping & sister & mom are cooking. #
  • 18:39 Crossing my fingers that family leaves early tomorrow morning. I'm exhausted. Need to work harder to increase proximity for shorter visits. #
  • 21:20 My 2 yr old nephew upon seeing Palin on South Park: "PALIN GO HOME! PALIN GO HOME!!" He demanded it, punctuating each word w/his pointer. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: