Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:52 Why am I not surprised how bright the sunshine is this morning? #
  • 09:04 Ugh -- reading all the nasty prop 8 news. Ugly, ugly, UGLY. #
  • 09:12 I hope everyone who thinks the west coast is some liberal utopia (or hell, depending on your perspective) saw what happened w/ props K & 8. #
  • 11:03 Editing a set of photos with my (only, unfortunately) pair of thigh high black boots. #
  • 11:41 My eyes are so puffy from all the crying it's difficult for me to see. Confusing puffy-eye for sleepiness & wanting a nap. #
  • 13:56 Doing some housecleaning; my mom, sister & nephew are making the trek to our house right now. #
  • 19:55 I would *kill* for our family to live close together so we could visit for half an hour without having to spend days/nights with each other. #
  • 21:04 My mom: "you know, Dancing with the Stars has really made me understand why we need the Electoral College." The tyranny of the popular vote! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: