Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:42 FUCK! Having a husky dig her claw into your big toe as she TAKES OFF RUNNING a week b4 going to a party to have your feet worshipped SUCKS. #
  • 08:45 Unless . . . maybe a disgusting, swollen, fat, purple big toe will actually increase my earning potential? #
  • 15:35 How I have my dead dad with me on election day: tinyurl.com/683nbg #
  • 17:14 Got some goodies at the store and are settling in for something that feels disturbingly similar to Superbowl Sunday. #
  • 18:44 Annoyed by talking heads calmly referring to "race" being an issue. Race is not the issue; should be replaced with racISM in most cases. #
  • 19:36 FYI: I already have gotten some of my choked up tears out of the way earlier today; feeling pretty chill now. In the chatroom. #
  • 20:02 ROCK THE FUCK ON!!!!! We're weeping here. Congratulations America and hugs!!!! #
  • 20:30 McCain's speech was lovely. The fuckers in the audience? Not so much. #
  • 21:30 I haven't cried so hard in . . . let's see . . . four years. And this time it feels SO GOOD. #
  • 22:15 Another cheesy blog entry from me tonight: tastytrixie.com/blog/2008/11/crying.html #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: