Monday, October 27, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:58 Heading to the store for reliable breakfast food (my fave luna bars) so I don't get a big fat headache like yesterday from not eating. #
  • 12:02 Showing off my cleavage on WebWhore Headquarters cams and settling in to get some work done. #
  • 15:59 Only about 35% done with the promo galleries I've been working on for the past three+ hours. #
  • 21:25 Did a (very) little stretching & exercise just now: glad I did. Amazing what even 15 minutes can do for your body. #
  • 21:30 (even if all those fifteen minutes do is just make you aware of how fucked up your body is/how much you've neglected it) #
  • 22:59 Mad Men season finale = so super fucking intense. The wait for next year might kill me. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: