Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:18 Members: 5 hours of opportunities to chat with me today, so check the schedule if you want to: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 10:06 Editing pics for a members-only gallery. #
  • 10:52 I must now make an effort to get at least a LITTLE bit of exercise. #
  • 12:10 I feel better after fresh air. Need to hurry into the shower: news flash at top of hour: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 14:42 Waited too long to eat; now I have a big-ass headache. Somebody just SHOOT me. #
  • 19:43 twitpic.com/i9y9 - G-rated sample from the "Ham 'n Legs" gallery of 140 photos I just posted for members. #
  • 20:28 More Ham 'n Leg pics: tinyurl.com/5gltoe #
  • 20:31 Members: chat and/OR massage/hanky panky to begin in 30 minutes: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 20:36 You know what would really put me in the mood to fuck a lot? If I didn't feel constantly feel like I'm about to crap my pants. #
  • 21:09 Fuck it. Until I have a larger member base & less than five billion things to do, I cannot devote this many hours to sitting in chat. Bye. #
  • 21:57 FYI: if you were looking forward to chat/got in after I left, login quickly & post your email address so I can apologize for canceling. #
  • 22:10 Re: my previous tweet: I get a transcript of the chat, so if you "chat" your email address (or anything else) I'll read it the next day. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: