Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:46 Things that bite: taking a couple of days off of work, but not being able to avoid dreaming about wordpress installs at night. #
  • 11:15 Confession: I'm googling/reading to find out all the gossip on Kat Von D's breakup w/Orbie & her quick attachment to Nikki Sixx. #
  • 12:48 Accidentally landed on www.jesusmanifesto.com and think it's really groovy. #
  • 14:39 Apparently _Drop City_ is a funny book to some, but for me? It's really tense/sad. Oh, how I *miss* Little House on the Prairie! #
  • 18:42 Just finished _Drop City_. That book was better than a whole box of ding dongs. #
  • 21:18 Realizing the blog entry I was working on should be split into four. Going to do some stretching. Hope to start a new, fluffier book. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by JesusManifesto.com! I'm glad you find it to be groovy. :)

Trixie Fontaine said...

Thank YOU -- it's refreshing, smart, moving, well-rounded, and a challenging force of positive change. So groovy, but in a clear-headed way.