Friday, October 24, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:42 Trying to figure out how to keep promise to take 2 days off this week & still somehow . . . ummm . . . work. #
  • 09:45 I totally don't give a fiddler's fart about Palin's $150k wardrobe budget. I don't give A FUCK. And I'm the type who LIKES to be outraged. #
  • 10:40 On the verge of weeping reading more about these horrible border patrol checkpoints in our area. GOODBYE CIVIL RIGHTS! Hello police state. #
  • 12:54 Going to take off all of my clothes & get sun in the parlour while I thumb through the Victoria's Secret Christmas catalog that just came. #
  • 14:03 There's a dead fly on my windowsill I've been ignoring/leaving there for months. I feel sort of depressed today. #
  • 14:55 Going to take a walk, go to the bank, and take in a movie: Appaloosa (since we weren't in the mood last week). Viggo! Ed! Jeremy! Gang bang! #
  • 18:55 Appaloosa was great & so was our walk. Saw a bunny & lots of deer. Going to get in bed with a couple of salty soy-sauced sushi rolls. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: