Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:42 How many orgasms can one woman have while dreaming? Jesus -- that gave me CRAMPS. Chatting w/members in 20: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 12:08 Been working on hanging the bones of something I've wanted to do for a long time. Now time for lunch. Exercise on cam in 2 hours. #
  • 14:04 FitTV really pisses me off when they don't indicate the program will require special equipment. Why assume I have a bosu ball? Ugh. #
  • 14:12 Bonus of being out of shape: I don't *need* the equipment for it to be hard. Merely walking in place causes my heart rate to increase. #
  • 16:23 Grrrrr . . . camsites & computers conspiring with one another to drive me up a wall with tech probs. #
  • 18:41 Getting ready for news flash in 20 minutes (for members only at: tinyurl.com/spyonus ) #
  • 19:02 Looking like an old bedraggled hippy who got her first shower in a month & ran out of water to brush her teeth. #
  • 19:58 Goddamn it -- once again my main webwhore hq cam disconnected DURING my chat without me knowing it. Writing a pissy email. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: