Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 07:52 Up early to get ready for breakfast-in-bed chat with members starting in about an hour: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 08:32 Doing research for a possible Halloween shoot. #
  • 10:23 Had a nice morning chat & am now going downtown to look for a few very specific things we need for shoots. #
  • 11:56 Chat for members in 5 minutes: I look crappy, but plan to play good music. Especially looking forward to listening to "Buttercup" by Brad. #
  • 12:43 Blargh. No wonder no one is in chat -- the main spycam site we exhibit on appears to be semi-down/no cams working. #
  • 15:49 Didn't get enough sleep and am really dragging now as a result. #
  • 18:55 Aaaaaand the bad economy has now hit home on a member of our family; my bro-in-law got laid off. #
  • 20:04 Watching Jim Gaffigan: Beyond the Pale. In one hour I'll be chatting w/members only: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: