Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:05 Just woke up from a passle of weird dreams. Going to have some breakfast & go through my usual Monday-morning bill-paying routine. #
  • 15:12 twitpic.com/hbnf - I'm a very stylish camho . . . #
  • 15:15 twitpic.com/hbnw - "Well, hello there, sailor!" Yes, I'm stylish AND friendly. #
  • 15:18 twitpic.com/hboe - Dorking out to Bjork. You *totally* missed out on my inspired action during chat today. #
  • 15:49 HOLY raining cats-n-dogs!! Down side to this is satellite lost signal so not sure how I will do my exercise session I had planned to Fitv. #
  • 21:38 Why am I fighting the tired? Maybe I think if I stay up a little later I'll be able to justify a second dinner. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: