Monday, October 20, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:46 Normally I don't like it when people "betray" their party, but I do like it when Colin Powell does it: tinyurl.com/6qarwg #
  • 09:00 Editing a set of photos before I get ready for my show. The set I put aside Thursday night when I decided I'd die if I didn't take time off. #
  • 12:04 Showtime in an hour: gotta reset my machine, take a bath, shave . . . the usual. #
  • 14:22 Enjoyed a delicious orgasm after a tease & talking about some of my turn-ons (ex. OTHER camgirls using big toys, not myself) during my show. #
  • 19:53 Sometimes I feel like I'm doing something wrong when I look at my members' websites/profiles/etc. But I like it. #
  • 19:58 And when I watch videos of them, particularly if there's a woman/wife/gf in the pic somewhere, I feel even more like I'm crossing a line. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: