Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:29 Prepping for breakfast & my usual Monday morning bill paying routine. Which I kind of love. Except for my addiction to take it so close to 0 #
  • 11:16 Taking a bath, getting ready for a meeting. Trying to quell anxious thoughts. Same old, same old. Show at 3 pm pacific, another at 9. #
  • 14:47 Resetting my machine and beginning show at top of hour. Members go here: tinyurl.com/ourcamshows & click on Rude link. #
  • 16:21 Also, now worried I'm already losing more weight/inches than I want. Need to find happy medium/largeness otherwise how to be Joan Holloway? #
  • 20:39 Showtime in 20 minutes/at top of hour. Members go here: tinyurl.com/ourcamshows & click on amateurcamz. #
  • 22:09 Had an extremely satisfying orgasm during my show. Satisfying, that is, until I see it generated 0 signups. Sick of sex-slave camsite model. #
  • 22:10 Instead of continuing to complain about it, we're going to cut back on the insane number we're doing between the two of us each month. #
  • 22:13 In blog posts to come, I'll elaborate on some of the changes I'm making. Nothing major, but massive improvement(s) for me/more goal-focused. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: