Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:53 Our dog is absolutely INSANE this morning. And it's a loud kind of insane, not a "quietly whispering to herself in the corner" crazy. #
  • 09:54 Just enjoyed some breakfast while I read something online (I already forgot what it was). Now it's time for bill-paying on Wherever Cam. #
  • 11:24 Getting ready to go to an Al-Anon meeting. When I come home I *need* to fuck with the new router. #
  • 13:36 I'm home. Should probably eat lunch before doing this router thing, but whatever. Fingers crossed for a smooth & FAST installation! #
  • 13:36 Voyeurs: I should probably clarify that our spycams will be down during this except the Rude cams which are on a different connection. #
  • 15:06 Phew! No problems with router setup at all so far; most cams logged back in. Going to have some lunch then fiddle with the wireless. #
  • 17:07 On WebWhoreHQ cam: I am the nerdiest nerdling ever: sorting through tons of cable-y computer crap. I am wired up the ass. #
  • 17:08 So much shit I'm not even using, like cool usb switching hub. That was going to be for our cams . . . years old, never used. #
  • 18:24 Google sites? Where have I been? Never noticed them before: sites.google.com/ #
  • 19:40 Added a new plugin for my members featuring panties, upskirts, schoolgirl uniforms, etc. These are a few of my favorite things . . . #
  • 19:41 I should also mention the wind has REALLY kicked up here; won't surprise me if we lose net connection and/or power tonight. #
  • 20:29 Ummmm . . . my mouse stopped working. Sigh. #
  • 20:31 Oh, goody. Just the batteries. Why am I tweeting about this? Maybe because it's more pleasant than doing other things (email, etc.). #
  • 21:19 Lit some candles just in case we lose electricity . . . and because I like candles and all that romantical shit. #
  • 22:46 LOVING Wonderfalls. Seriously, you should Netflix it. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: