Monday, October 6, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:31 Hmmm. . . . this is a very sluggish start to my period. And I have a blackhead that just won't LET GO. #
  • 11:24 It's time to get ready for Sunday show no. 1, starting in 90 minutes. #
  • 11:38 Does anyone know where to buy Obama shirts online to get them FAST? #
  • 12:36 Going to reset my machine before show. #
  • 14:17 So hungry and have no energy to figure out anything healthy to eat. So hard to resist the MSG-laden call of top ramen. #
  • 19:17 If I were to hang myself on spycams, someone in chat would be like, "nice noose, but could you do that topless so we can see your tits?" #
  • 19:17 And that's my macabre, tired-out whore, thought of the day. Thank you very much . . . please drive through. #
  • 20:48 Going to do a softcore/non-masturbation show tonight even though my period is still barely-there. Don't want to get suspended again (snort). #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: