Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:17 Went to sleep last night with headache starting. Just woke up with a headache & nausea. I haven't eaten any migraine food triggers, so WHY? #
  • 13:46 My period just started. I might be hiding off cam in the guest room for awhile. #
  • 14:34 I had to have some masturbation. And now I'm going to go buy a hose. The two are completely unrelated. #
  • 19:02 Mmmmmm! Had some dinner, watched an episode of Wonderfalls, and zonked out together in a sweet nap. #
  • 20:38 Do I need to fix my hair & put on makeup to record members-only vlog? No, but if site reviewers pop in I want 1st impression to be good. #
  • 22:16 Vlog is taking forever to upload. Going to have a bedtime snack, watch some tv or read, THEN check on it & post members-only update. #
  • 22:33 Yay! Vlog is ready so I just posted members-only update & can go to bed without getting up again for work stuff. Until tomorrow's shows! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: