Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:53 Sometimes it's very difficult to sleep in when you have a dog. Verrrrrrry difficult. Must not stay up so late next time. #
  • 10:18 Just wrote a note to Grandma w/pansies from our yard inside. I'd feel joy about it, but instead I feel guilt because it's not good enough. #
  • 11:08 Yay (snort), America! Max Hardcore sentenced to 46 months in prison for distributing obscenity via mail & net. Free speech? A joke! #
  • 12:33 Working on shoot/chat/show, etc. scheduling. Wishing I could take a shower, but can't because might miss new router delivery. #
  • 12:49 Uploading a bunch of TrixiesHouseboy webcam show archives; might slow are cams down during. #
  • 14:38 Going to have a can of lemon-dill tuna for lunch and keep waiting for the UPS truck to deliver another task I don't want to do (new router). #
  • 21:54 Still working on TrixiesHouseboy stuff. And this has all been the easy stuff. Have one "hard" thing to do still before it's review-ready. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: