Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:00 Since my google image search for "jill biden naked" returned no accurate results, I guess it's time to get on with my workday. #
  • 11:16 Towards having at least 1 page on all my domains, my morning project was putting this up & a 404 page: fuckyoufeminist.com/ #
  • 13:11 Had a chat using my hot laptop. Now time for non-meat meatballs w/masala sauce and then a shower before News FLASH. #
  • 18:30 It's been six weeks since my last period. I'd like to think that makes me pregnant, but it's just meant a month of shitty hormones/PMS. #
  • 19:38 Whoah! One of my machines just went crazy/blue-screened. #
  • 20:30 Our chatroom is dead. Going to try to do a shoot before bed since I don't like the content I have stashed or can't post 4 other reasons. #
  • 23:19 Clarification/apology from me: tinyurl.com/5s8d2m #
  • 23:21 Need to have a snack and get some sleep. And remember to take off my eye makeup; I've got a clogged tear duct or something that's inflamed. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: