Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:15 It's totally morning, but I'm a good sport about it and have chat scheduled in 45 minutes / at 9 pacific for our members. #
  • 08:30 Looking at the pics just downloaded from last night. Thinking I need the help of an endocrinologist. #
  • 08:34 I could stand a couple more hours of sleep; dreaming of using a long rusty spikey pole to beat, stab & kill a bad man is so tiring. #
  • 09:36 Me, in chat, re: my "look" on cam this morning: "I look like a nerdy lesbian grandma". It's not reeling in the viewers, let me tell you. #
  • 10:43 twitpic.com/9lti - Doesn't this camsnap say "nerdy lesbian grandma"? yeah, I thought so. I also like banana bread. #
  • 10:54 Sending "Spaced" back to Netflix; it was likable, just not enough to make us want to watch it. Need more Star Trek. Always more Star Trek. #
  • 10:56 Speaking of shows, is Entourage Season 4 all about making fun of people (heavy mature women, trannies, etc.)? If so, going to be unhappy. #
  • 11:19 Editing pics we took last night. Like some things about them, but my puffy bloat is saddening me. #
  • 11:47 Dark, candid black & white shots of Julia's bare foot: tinyurl.com/64u2jy #
  • 14:12 My period finally started. Just in time for news flash in 45 minutes. Going to take a bath, try to get in a bloody shoot. #
  • 18:53 90 minute chat session w/members coming up, uploading a new gallery for them too, & my period? Not really taking off . . . #
  • 23:42 Super sleepy, waiting for my members-only vlog to upload so I can finish posted update and go to bed. #
  • 23:53 It's hard for me to look forward to going to a wedding in summer on my heavy flow/cramps day. Hello, tomorrow! I'm talking to YOU! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: