Friday, August 29, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:53 Cramps woke me up in the middle of the night, yet my period didn't start. My body is so out of whack. #
  • 10:10 Outdoor shoots are not going to happen today, partly because of the weather & partly because I'm bloated beyond belief. #
  • 11:07 The need to poop rescued me from a conversation on the phone with my mom that was just reaching that way-too-long mark. #
  • 11:36 Picking up where I left off months ago on the dolljob video. Soooo hate vid editing. Going to try to make some cheesy music, too. #
  • 11:47 Ugh. Knew I shouldn't have picked up phone; welcome to the guilt chasm. My mom doesn't mean to, but it's like a fucking icepick to my heart. #
  • 12:11 Hate the vicious circle of guilt making me act like an asshole making me guiltier & more of an asshole. I feel like hot, tear-stained shit. #
  • 12:50 If my period would start I might feel some relief from insane hormones. A handful of Xanax might be MORE of a relief, though, if I had some. #
  • 16:15 Wah, wah, wah: tinyurl.com/6nb3gj in which I whine about my troubles. #
  • 16:44 Going to do some errands, including shopping for wrapping paper which always annoys & simultaneously delights me. #
  • 18:45 People! "Born in the USA" isn't a fucking smiley-ass, flag-waving, pep-ralley song. #
  • 19:07 Is it my imagination or does my poop smell more rank when I'm having emotional problems? Is tweeting about my poop an emotional prob itself? #
  • 20:07 Obama's speech was good but they needed bigger, better, and more explosively impressive fireworks! Step it up, Dems! #
  • 20:29 So how hot is Joe Biden's wife, eh? That babe is a website waiting to happen . . . #
  • 21:52 I reek of delicious creamy lotions after slathering them on my body after hot, soothing bath. Mountain Ocean Skin Trip + Alba Papaya Mango. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: