Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:22 We're going to try to make today our day off for the week. Except for a few work things we might do. Just a few! Breakfast time now . . . #
  • 09:47 Time for a fresh, thick, juicy pair of contacts. #
  • 10:15 Woops. I'm working. I should pretend every day is a day off bc it clarifies 4 me which work I really want to do @ the moment when off limits #
  • 11:29 Slightly altered the design on web-whore.com but it took forever (& the code is a mess; wish I could hire someone to CSS it for me). #
  • 12:14 My email problem *may* be solved . . . maybe. Still testing. Need to make a call or two. So my day off will feel productive! #
  • 13:28 Super hungry, but have no interest in preparing anything to eat. Or even eating already prepared food. If there were some at hand. #
  • 14:29 Doing housekeeping wearing a black velour boa, polar fleece sweatshirt, and stained, high-waisted old-lady sweat pants. And pigtails. #
  • 15:17 Going to go out for lunch (unusual these days), grocery shop, and pick out a wedding present for our friends. #
  • 17:25 I wish my mom would not answer her phone when she's driving. Scares the shit out of me. #
  • 18:16 Going through clothes we haven't shot in yet, putting together ensembles that might be suitable for outdoor shoots. #
  • 18:50 Left a pissy comment on this CNET piece defending Mad Men character impostors on twitter: tinyurl.com/5mqy2m #
  • 18:51 Ok, YES, sometimes that shit is funny & I follow a couple impostors, but I'm still ethically opposed to it. We aren't ENTITLED to those id's #
  • 19:28 I need to stop getting myself into trouble and watch some Project Runway. #
  • 00:44 We had some fuck and now pubes are stuck together. Now it's time for some cereal made from wholesome heirloom grains! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: