Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:28 Refunded/revoked access to guy who acted like I deceived him into paying $20 for my site tho I'm (gasp) not in chat 24/7/haven't mailed him! #
  • 09:36 Trying to get to the bottom of a tech issue. Need to let it go for now, eat breakfast, and help clean the house for company. #
  • 09:55 Who does the Bronze Fonz *really* look like? tinyurl.com/6kslkn #
  • 10:33 What are you supposed to DO with all the warranties & tiny user manuals & crap that come w/computer stuff, backpacks, camp stoves, etc.? #
  • 12:34 Still cleaning house. Sweat dripping down my back. Being a shitty housekeeper would be ok if I didn't feel so ashamed for people to see it. #
  • 13:42 Having an argument with Delia about housecleaning. Feeling crappy. Hungry. Sweaty. Like I'm a deep dark asshole. #
  • 14:04 What sucks about fertility probs: not being able to have makeup sex/give proper BJ because partner needs to save cum for sperm bank. #
  • 14:15 1 thing that would be cool about being rich is being able to apologize to GF w/gifts. As frequently as necessary (it is, if you are me). #
  • 15:08 About to fall asleep. Would it be wrong for me to nap while Delia slaves in the kitchen making lovely quiches? #
  • 15:14 Squeee!!!! Piper Laurie is going to be the special guest at our town's film festival!! #
  • 15:22 Best flick: 1979, Mel G. is young "Tim", borderline retarded, & Piper Laurie is the older woman: www.imdb.com/title/tt0080024/ #
  • 22:47 Had a great visit with our friends. Going to hit our beds now & watch some Project Runway; up early tomorrow for trip to Seattle/sperm bank. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: