Friday, August 22, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:00 Been up for an hour; on a less-is-more sleep trend past week. Hoping to submit a promo all over before getting ready to go to Seattle. #
  • 09:28 Fucking HELL. About 1 million fixes, uploads, changes, etc. I need to make to get this promo even close to done/effective: stressed,plodding #
  • 09:35 Awesome. Now I broke the signup links on one of Delia's join pages. I'm really doing a GREAT job with improvements. >scowl< #
  • 10:17 Mistake fixed. Packing laptop, etc. in new backpack, exploring pockets. Going to try to log in a spycam & maybe chat while on ferry. #
  • 11:07 Skipped shower & had whore's bath so I'd have time to finish submitting this Delia gallery to 300+ sites: tinyurl.com/5enwue #
  • 11:09 Just read something awesome from one member that erased bad taste from passive agressive feedback I got night before last from another. #
  • 11:12 Kicking myself. I fucked up one link (the stupid 2257 link) on the gallery so now it was/will be rejected by a bunch of sites. #
  • 13:27 Finally got online on the ferry; webcam up, in members-only chatroom. #
  • 13:33 Lame. Webcam disconnected/won't reconnect now. Wonder if WSF (Washington State Ferries) WiFi blocks it? #
  • 13:36 Uhhhh . . . what are you supposed to do online in public where people might see your monitor? Only so much tweeting I can do. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: