Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:05 Really irritable this morning; process of recovering photos is making me want to RIP MY HAIR OUT. Slow & obnoxious. Want to FINISH this! #
  • 12:31 Oh right. Now I know why I want to kill: PMS. God, I fucking miss being on the pill. #
  • 14:38 About promiscuity and that list I'm still working on: tinyurl.com/5857ef #
  • 16:03 I need to go for a run now or else my pms is going to blow up and kill everyone within a three mile radius. #
  • 17:32 Okay, that helped A LOT. Nothing can completely eradicate the horror of today's PMS, but I felt great outside in corridor of thimbleberries. #
  • 17:37 And now? Some of Delia's enchilada soup for dinner plus some Star Trek: Deep Space Nine will further serve as hormone therapy. #
  • 19:40 Annoying: our local theatre only showing Gonzo for one week. Damn it ALL to hell. #
  • 19:45 Somebody shoot me: I had our ballots laying on the table for weeks, and forgot til just now TODAY'S THE DAY they were supposed to be mailed. #
  • 19:56 Filled out ballots and now Delia's hurrying in the rain to drop them in the box due FIVE MINUTES FROM NOW. Just primary, but still . . . #
  • 21:47 Feel like I've been working all day and gotten nothing finished, and it's really bothering me. And it's too hot in here! #
  • 21:49 A picture of a lady coming over to our house tomorrow: tinyurl.com/68vsnm #
  • 22:34 While vlog is uploading I'm either going to do some cleaning or take another walk outside. #
  • 23:03 The List and a leggy guest gallery are posted for our members. My eyes are crossing so hitting the sack; more cleaning in the morning. #
  • 00:49 Still awake, watching the Olympics. I keep getting up to pee. I swear I've peed 8 times in the past hour. It's ludicrous. #
  • 01:17 Reading some really annoying shit that someone spewed in our chatroom today: YES, THERE ARE TRANSCRIPTS THAT I READ EVERY NIGHT. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: