Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:10 Just woke up and immediately made a massage appointment for today. Because I love paying women to rub me (almost) all over. #
  • 09:27 Paying the bills and filing almost all our "vacation" receipts for write-offs since we did a number of shoots. #
  • 10:16 Trying to finish writing a post but I can't stay I have to get up and poooooooooop . . . . #
  • 10:20 Oh man, that giant brown fatty was begging for a plunger. #
  • 10:58 Been working on list I'm compiling of people I've fucked & finding//linking to some blog entries about each person, if said entries exist. #
  • 11:52 Going to burn a cd with new age music on it for massage therapist; her good discs skip and her others suck ass/are annoying to my ears. #
  • 12:39 My "don't worry" philosophy of the day: there is no stop button, only pause. #
  • 13:05 A vlog about my massage money: tinyurl.com/6hzcfz I'm out the door now for rubbies! #
  • 14:48 The thing that sucks about having a massage therapist you like is that you want to talk to her during it when you actually should be quiet. #
  • 14:56 Our main internet connection went down, so all but our Rude spycams are down right now, can't check email, etc. Lunchtime anyway. #
  • 15:59 Cable still down; called and "there is no estimated time of repair". Fortunately or not, I have plenty of offline work I can do. #
  • 19:21 Compiling photos to accompany "the list", digging WAY back. Not sure if I will get this done tonight. #
  • 21:37 Corrupted data on the very old cd that has most of my pics from my promiscuous days. #
  • 22:06 Using some software to recover my pics but only 7% done after 30 minutes; I'm about to fall asleep so not going to finish this project 2nite #
  • 23:03 Why am I sitting here trying to be productive when I just need to go to sleep? Waste of good sleepy time. NOT efficient. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: