Friday, June 27, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:31 Woken up an hour too early by Dell calling at fucking 9 am about extending a warranty. Grrrrrr . . . need to unplug phone at night. #
  • 09:39 I wish I had a Robert Mitchum movie laying around I could masturbate over. #
  • 13:18 Doing the bathe 'n shave in prep for an outdoor shoot we're attempting. #
  • 14:17 Okay -- we're off! Wish us luck that no one catches me flashing my beaver outside. #
  • 16:03 Back home. I think we might have been spotted by a lady with a beard & golden retriever. Time for dinner. #
  • 16:16 It's been two months or so since we ate out while in town so we're going to go get some mexican food from our amigos. #
  • 17:39 Trying to free up space on a hard drive to make room for pics we shot today; really need to get more storage. #
  • 20:49 2 pretty photos from our new camera & some of my early midlife crises processing: tinyurl.com/468fj8 #
  • 21:16 Going for a walk, just the two of us (leaving the dog at home). #
  • 22:22 Back from our walk. I've got sweat rolling off my back. I never used to sweat rivers like this; is it from drinking more water? Or my fat? #
  • 22:52 We're going to the store for some soup. I need to suck down some hot salty broth. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: