Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:24 Too many dreams about electrical fires & flooding, but still I slept heavier than I have in weeks. Very good. #
  • 11:40 Read some Rumi while I ate my breakfast. Going to edit photos now for members. There will be pee. Peeing standing up, no less! #
  • 12:54 My machine is very bogged down working with these gigantical photos while my brain is bogged down looking at my high-res cellulite. #
  • 13:15 Going to attempt nude sunbathing; must find way to shield self from neighbors. #
  • 13:57 I am so pale that it only took about ten minutes naked outside to develop warm pinkness. Now getting ready for lunch & a Delia shoot. #
  • 15:16 Struggling to find/decide on new gallery/save settings for larger pictures. My machine is struggling, too. Need to reset, I think. #
  • 16:14 Getting really irritated at picky annoying time-consuming detail work of comparing a billion different settings for photos. I want 2 b DONE! #
  • 16:22 I need to step away from the computer. Pics taken in forest w/ lots of detail & different shades of green = GIANT file sizes. #
  • 16:36 Why am I still sitting here?!? Dammit . . . I need to stop worrying about this. I just hate taking so long to get one goddamned thing done. #
  • 16:51 Delia knows & loves me so well; she brought home nectarines. Mmmmm! Love the smell. Going outside to eat one in the sun now. #
  • 18:38 FYI: my girlfriend looks motherfucking ADORABLE. Heading out for a shoot. Keep fingers crossed that our location will be deserted. #
  • 20:29 Back from our outdoor shoot with ant bites & allergies, but it was all worth it (I hope; haven't downloaded the pics yet). #
  • 20:48 Delia's making a delicious enchilada soup. The dog & I are hovering around her in the kitchen begging for scraps of chicken. #
  • 23:02 Going to watch some Deep Space Nine & go to sleep "early". FYI: I have not replied to ANY email lately so don't feel bad/take it personally. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: