Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:41 Can barely lower my ass onto toilet seat after exercise yesterday; thighs are swollen jello. Kind of hot, actually . . . swollen jello. #
  • 10:52 Wishlisting books about night & low-light photography. #
  • 12:02 Started our day with more "basics of taking pictures with real cameras" lessons. And cookies. #
  • 12:04 I need to figure out how to syndicate feeds and/or run headlines on a site without wordpress-reliant widgets, etc. My groin is tense. #
  • 12:37 Took a b vitamin to try to help my brain. Now I'm going to take a nice, hot, magnificent shower. #
  • 13:55 Revamped my daily, weekly & monthly goals. Going to get some stretchy exercise now. #
  • 15:15 If my distractability were 2-3 times worse than recently I would need to be institutionalized. It (& companion issues) is seriously bad. #
  • 20:40 Taking the dog and the new camera for a walk. #
  • 21:34 Our new camera? Fucking awesome. It even FEELS more pleasurable to shoot -- it's so snappy and real/mechanical sounding. #
  • 22:06 Ooohing & aaaahing over pictures we took with the D300 -- fucking incredible. The pollen on the poppies, the grain of wood, our dog . . . #
  • 22:39 Darn -- not sure if I am going to be able to get to my niteflirt callbacks; pleasant surprise that people are scheduling them, though. #
  • 23:53 Annoyed by how little interest Holly Madison shows in boxing. Stop tossing your platinum locks to and fro, doll, and pay attention! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: