Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:45 Barely awake after exhausting night of super-active dreaming. SOY cams seem to have disconnected at some point so logging those back in. #
  • 10:01 Brewing some tea & restructuring my weekly goals into monthly. #
  • 11:09 Going to get some fresh air and exercise. Will try to remember to breathe in a conscious way instead of holding my breath. #
  • 11:20 Scratch that. Going to stay home because it *looks* like our new camera is out on our town's streets making its way here!! Need to sign 4 it #
  • 11:42 Reading about neurofeedback for treating ADD, anxiety, etc. Depending on cost I might give it a try. #
  • 11:46 Oops, meant to say biofeedback, not neurofeedback. #
  • 11:51 Nevermind: neurofeedback is a type of biofeedback. And no matter how you slice it, ritalin is way cheaper. #
  • 12:51 I may not have won "Gas for Life" or any "Pepsi Stuff" but I did enjoy eating an apple outside in the sun today so I'm still a winner. #
  • 13:54 Picked out and posted some new galleries on trixie.com. My fave is the footjob in the hay. #
  • 13:57 Yay! Pap test came back negative (good) AND hpv test came back negative which is actually a big surprise (a good one). Yay immune sys! #
  • 14:31 Ohhhh my goodness. Trying to do "slowrobics" and could only make it halfway. Because I'm slooooooooooower than slow. #
  • 15:15 Squeeee! Our new Nikon D300 just arrived. We're lovingly unpacking it, charging batteries, oohing and aahing. #
  • 16:05 Going to have a late lunch, watch some Entourage while we consume our food and then dig into learning about our camera (if battery charged). #
  • 19:00 Ordered another battery and the special battery grip thingy for our camera. Watching a dvd that came with it. Because we are dorks. #
  • 20:17 Had some coffee because my brain was Phhhhft. Going to the store now for (gulp) cookies. The kind with the chocolate swirls on top. BAD! #
  • 01:24 Fiddled around with my keyboard for awhile then fantasized about custom clothing. I am a slob. Need new clothes/uniform that fit(s) me. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: