Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:58 Still have a song playing in my head from my dream. Thinking of all the special ways to make today count. #
  • 12:28 Mix made for my show, fresh tape in the camcorder, Rx picked up, massage appt. made for tomorrow. Time for a quick bath & shave. #
  • 14:09 Had a great Orgasm during show. When I opened my eyes saw a message in chat from "Josh": "average at best". Way to ruin a climax. #
  • 14:22 Going to reset my machine, have some lunch, then work on posting video for members. #
  • 16:45 Finished posting video for members & now time to get ready for another show. Sleepy from period; wonder if I can squeeze in 30 min. nap. #
  • 20:39 Delia just got sad news that her grandma died. I'm glad I got to meet her once. #
  • 21:21 Watched some boxing and now we're going to go take the dog for a walk. #
  • 22:49 Our walk was awesome & especially fun because we just BARELY missed being cut off by the high tide (it was going out/no real danger). #
  • 23:33 I should be getting ready for bed but I got sidetracked lusting over pics & vids of big booty latinas. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: