Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:56 Dreamt of big black cloud sweeping over us w/ snow & sudden ice. My mom & I trying to rescue birds; she made mistake w/powerful hair dryer. #
  • 10:46 Taking a cam down so I can edit some video. #
  • 10:55 Seattle area people: Delia & I are planning to do the Pride parade on 6/29 if anyone wants to meet up with us. Still planning/details later. #
  • 11:51 While vid processes I need to get ready for our trip to Seattle for nephew's 2nd bday party. Present wrapping, showering, etc. #
  • 12:12 Supposed to start taking clomid again tomorrow yet doc hasn't phoned in rx. Just discovered most of our SOY cams are down too. Pooo! #
  • 12:44 Praise the Lord & Hallelujah! I just took a shit and found three tampons in my luggage, etc. This calls for a celebration . . . #
  • 13:51 Yay! Finished rendering vids in time to upload them while we're gone. Put on my "positively speaking" bracelet to remind self not to be ass. #
  • 13:52 And the bracelet so far isn't working. Switching it to other wrist & starting fresh after whining I look like a fat little dumpling of shit. #
  • 13:59 Okay; heading out the door in a moment. Probably won't be home until late tonight. Looking forward to hugging Mr. Squishypants. #
  • 23:56 Just got back home. Barely missed the 9 pm ferry; had to wait for the 10. Tired. Shows tomorrow & beginning of another batch of Clomid. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: