Monday, June 23, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:19 Was going to attempt to stay off of computer this morning until after I'd done other things, but ummm . . . I haven't quite managed that. #
  • 11:38 On my way to get a massage. Neck & back & heart & head will be much happier. #
  • 13:48 Just got back from my massage where I of course shocked the hell out of her when asked what I do for a living. It's hard to resist telling. #
  • 13:49 Delia made me a delicious post-massage lemony beverage with mint and green tea and love. Going to enjoy it away from the computer. #
  • 16:46 Just got back from the store where I procured turkey, etc. for club sandwiches. And my god, my body feels SO MUCH BETTER after massage. #
  • 17:45 Goddammit -- we keep missing the end of the fights because I forget I have to record the shows *after* the fights to get the end of them. #
  • 21:20 Working on promo galleries. I know, it seems like I'm *always* working on promos. Problem is I worry they're not good enough & never finish. #
  • 23:01 Post-massage soreness means that I feel like someone brutally kicked me while I was down from head to toe . . . but in a good way! #
  • 00:49 Started more than I planned to, will finish (for real!) tomorrow. Need to eat now. My ass is falling asleep, by the way. Too. Much. SITTING! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: