Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:08 Finally got a whole night's sleep thanks to rigging our curtains so the dog wouldn't keep opening them, prematurely exposing us to sunshine. #
  • 10:34 Delia lovingly went and bought me my breakfast provisions so I'm going to fill up, then get ready for us to go get our hair brightened up. #
  • 11:52 On our way to get our hair done. Be back blonder. #
  • 15:00 Starving & verging on an ADD meltdown from too much time at the beauty parlour. #
  • 16:46 I have a pesky headache from hunger, hair-bleaching chemicals, and hearing too much chitter chatter. #
  • 16:48 Ohmygod, seriously! Could our connection be any fucking slower? Jesus H Christ. I guess this means I have PMS. Want to SCREAM. #
  • 17:34 Still have a headache. Reading about a large video sponsor screwing its affiliates. Good times, good times. #
  • 18:10 Ughhhh . . . our main net connection is down (and with it most of our cams) and my mouth tastes metallic like I just ate a fork. WTF? #
  • 18:29 Connection came back up after spending fifteen minutes on hold with cable company. Logging cams back in now. #
  • 18:40 Taking a very annoying phone poll that said 1 minute, but giving every permutation of pres/vp contests. Voting dems no matter what! #
  • 19:27 Yay! Delia is home from the gym. More cuddle time! All I want to do is pass the time until I find out whether or not we're pregnant. #
  • 19:39 Groan . . . our connection took another shit. Looks like it will be an up and down night with all but our Rude cams. Sorry folks! #
  • 20:55 Going to the store for (what else?) more refried beans, green onions, and maybe some other green food like avocado or smelly thai basil. #
  • 22:59 The simultaneous orgasms Delia and I just shared were definitely THE BEST part of today. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: