Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:46 You know you love your friend & her husband when the 1st thing you do in the morning is reply to his email that Obama is the antichrist. #
  • 09:47 Clarification: *I* don't think Obama is the antichrist (or if he is, I'm perfectly happy to be part of what ushers in the apocalypse). JK! #
  • 09:59 Just wrote a letter to the IRS who inexplicably changed our address by one digit so stuff being sent to wrong house. #
  • 11:00 I feel like I've been accomplishing things for the past hour, but I don't remember specifics. Pooping was one, and then . . . . #
  • 11:36 I suppose it's time I eat something. Didn't get enough sleep so don't be surprised if you see me napping afterwards. #
  • 14:00 Has anybody used www.chipin.com for collecting donations? Especially SEXY type people? Uses paypal: interested in reviews. #
  • 14:45 Wow! Checking out sproutbuilder.com/ & discovering things like google forms, etc. #
  • 16:20 Prepping for a Delia shoot. Happy I will be BEHIND the camera today instead of in front of it. #
  • 16:39 Shoot is a no-go because 1) Delia's got post-laser stubble stripes that won't shave off, & 2) our camera sucks. Shopping for new. Hi debt! #
  • 17:36 Made an online CC pmt so we can "afford" to max out buying the Nikon D300 on Monday or whenever pmt posts. Gah!! #
  • 19:01 Did my good deed of the day & called my mom back; she wanted to know if her hotmail account was worth big money! Bwahahaha! #
  • 21:08 Had some dinner and settled in to watch a little Colbert, some DS9, and Friday Night Fights. #
  • 22:33 Does anyone have a laziness fetish? Because I could be turning YOU on right now . . . all day and all of the night. #
  • 00:22 Just had sex and a sweet, delicious orgasm followed by cramps. Curtains open, moon shining behind clouds, new age music playing. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: