Friday, June 13, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:20 Oooogh, it's morning. Our Rude live house cams machine reset itself (LOUDLY) at 3 am. Today is going to be a shoot day, among other stuff. #
  • 09:28 I'm *really* cranky this morning. Hope that doesn't spell PMS. Our dog is being insanely loud & talky now that she has our full attention. #
  • 09:39 Oops. It's too early to call the bookstore and find out if they have a book I *need*. Clearly I'm waking up too damned early. #
  • 09:56 It's really stupid how I'll be totally PARCHED and not get off my ass to get some water to drink. #
  • 09:58 Okay. I got myself a tall glass of water even though my tea will be done brewing in a couple minutes. Tea doesn't = plain water anyway. #
  • 11:48 I had some breakfast, read a little of _The Hobbit_, and fell back to sleep. Now I'm up again for the 2nd time with a better start/mood. #
  • 12:00 Reading Goddess Glory's YouTube woes (always interesting, the dumb standards & ways they fuck you): tinyurl.com/5rxabv #
  • 12:41 It's shower time. I know, that time of year again, right? Just kidding! I took one just last month! #
  • 13:58 My hair is too clean, I can't find my good slippers, & I'm hungry. Other than that, life is totally sunshine & butterflies. #
  • 14:08 Q: does google analytics ever show you the exact PAGE traffic came from or only the domain? I'm newish to using it, want exact pages/links. #
  • 14:26 Found my slippers! Also found sudden infestation of little ants with eggs in our mailbox/all over today's mail. This happens overnight?!? #
  • 14:36 I'm hella hungry. Heating up beans. It's a mistake to wait this long between meals (bfast at 9:30 . . . lunch not til 2:45?) #
  • 15:54 Pigged out & cried watching some Northern Exposure. Bought someone a book that's special to me; wish I could get it for all my friends. #
  • 16:04 About the google analytics /full referrer thing; just found something that might be the remedy: tinyurl.com/5nwwtr #
  • 16:10 Man, why haven't I been using google analytics up until now? Why haven't I implemented it on every page in our empire? I'm a dumb ass. #
  • 16:49 Shit; I forgot I left shows on my Rude schedule from last week so totally just didn't show up to one. Canceled the other in time, but barely #
  • 17:14 Am I the only lazy fucker who waits years to set the date/time on camcorders? Hmm. Doing some shaving & make-upping for shooting. #
  • 18:24 Have to cloak the cams while we're doing a shoot; besides making me self-conscious I think it ruins the magic when the content's posted. #
  • 19:18 That wasn't our finest shoot, but we had a good laugh about it; cum got catapulted totally out of frame/wrong direction. Funny shit! #
  • 21:13 I. am. exhausted. *lump* #
  • 00:26 I'm very easily "touched" today in terms of shit on television making me tear up. So You Think You Can Dance? Over and over. #
  • 00:34 Oooh! Called Delia into the bathroom as I looked at my face in the mirror to confirm that my SKIN looks amazingly beautiful. Milk 'n roses. #
  • 00:55 I suddenly have a desperate urge to vibrate myself to orgasm. But I'm too lazy to do so. Even though it takes very little effort. Feel shy. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: