Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:58 Goooog. Woke up at 6 am feeling restless and crampy and just generally strange. #
  • 09:13 Interrupting more camera research for some breakfast. #
  • 10:20 Have some errands that I *must* take care of now/today. Laughing at women on goodreads offended by someone with "sexy hobbit" fantasies. #
  • 12:24 I love it when our dog requests love/quality time. Instead of outside, she led me back to bedroom w/music & I massaged/plucked/petted her. #
  • 12:25 Glad I canceled shows today; errands done, going to have some lunch & maybe a nap, do some work, then prep for party we're going to tonight. #
  • 12:37 God, I want to eat a whole roasted PIG. Don't know what to prepare as an alternative (since we have no swine, no spit, etc.). #
  • 12:42 Sometimes I think I'd rather shit in a hole in the ground every day than have to deal with a toilet that plugs up. #
  • 16:36 Have been frantically googling & reading about cramps after orgasms, implantation, pregnancy, etc. #
  • 17:26 Avocados are so incredibly smooth and delicious. Nothing really holds a candle to them. Just fingered remnants out of inside of peel & ate. #
  • 17:49 Oh no! Where's my octopus necklace? My precious . . . . was going to have Delia wear it; will look perfect on her. #
  • 17:58 Found it! I am funny-looking & happy about a new shirt I got today; had eye on it, today was marked down 50% from $48 to $24. Score! #
  • 22:18 Just got home from barbecue/party. Twas fun, even for my socially awkward self. #
  • 22:22 OMG: the funniest: www.websiteoutlook.com/www.trixie.com I love pretending I own a domain worth almost $66k. Not true, but yeah. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: