Monday, June 9, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:34 Today is going to be all about cleaning house & pulling together members-only updates. And getting exercise. And trying not to fall asleep. #
  • 11:06 Scanner froze up. Trying to reset it now but it's not cooperating. Don't you think Mephisto Waltz is a good score to accompany a poop? #
  • 11:20 Or was it Photoshop that froze? Okay. Maybe it's time to reset this bitch altogether. WebWhoreHQ cam will be down for a couple minutes. #
  • 12:56 Working on replying to emails. First had to slog through the ones requiring I manually set up access to BloodyTrixie. Boring/time consuming. #
  • 13:16 Delia's getting ready for her show. Hmmmm . . . what to eat for lunch all by my little lonesome? Feeling sleepy again. This is nuts! #
  • 13:32 Fantasizing about the spa, a massage, warmth, water, nakedness, noodles, rice, eggs, green onions, etc. And more massage & heat. HOT! #
  • 14:02 Sigh. Apparently Delia's show is at 3, not 2. Which means our calendar is wrong. I hate that. #
  • 15:02 My latest bitch about GIANT TORTILLAS: tinyurl.com/6m23bo #
  • 15:21 I'm totally doing something and enjoying it very much but I don't want to tell you what it is. My secret. #
  • 18:43 After dinner & a tawdry tv fest (super sweet 16 & the wonderful "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant") we're housecleaning. I'm half-assing it. #
  • 18:46 Impossible to open windows & air things out because bastard fucking neighbors have woodstove smoking. IT'S JUNE, FUCKERS! #
  • 21:09 I dream of the day when I can have a soundproof room. I seriously feel like I'd rip my hair out to have silence. Even earplugs not enough. #
  • 21:48 Pic of my fat face and post about my "feelings": tinyurl.com/5fsrst #
  • 23:24 Going to take a mini-bath and get ready for bed. I'm nauseated. #
  • 00:00 Wanted to blog about something that made me cry, but thinking about it made me start crying again. And I don't want to, so no blogging re: #
  • 00:22 Have a headache from trying not to cry. No worries, though; the trigger was only a song so don't be concerned. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to thank you for the fingersmith lead, what a great book