Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:32 Nice: started day with a little stretching & exercise. Time for breakfast, then getting ready for show(s). #
  • 11:15 After a week or 2 without, I'm having a mug of tea WITH SUGAR & peanut butter on luna bar as a treat. Want it to be special/perfect. #
  • 12:18 OMG. Accidentally wrote ck for $580.00 instead of $580.22 & bank charged me late fee/missed pmt & raised interest rate 6 points. Fuckers. #
  • 12:23 I'm going to try not to masturbate during my shows today; I'm petrified orgasm/cramps will interfere with implantation. #
  • 12:24 Of course I already did today (masturbate to orgasm) but those are cramps! They wash sperm in inseminations to *prevent* cramps! How diff? #
  • 14:15 Post-camshow I am left feeling like doing a campaign to let people know that sustained, pleasant *smiling* IS work. #
  • 16:49 I'm the queen of naps lately; why am I so insanely midday sleepy? I think it's my exercise intolerance; muscle formation exhausting me. #
  • 17:20 Took another B vitamin complex and am going to drink a bunch of water; hope that juices me up for next show in 40 minutes. #
  • 20:36 Been googling lots of shit about fertility, sensory integration disorder, cysts on the vulva, etc. Now it's time to eat dinner. #
  • 21:52 Watching "The Man Who Knew Too Much". #
  • 23:10 I have all the motivation of a bowl of tepid jello. The only thing I might accomplish is growing more solid & resistant to pressure. Donuts. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: