Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:43 Plan for the morning: more sex, breakfast, news flash with members only, then a lame ass getting-to-know-you new doctor appointment. #
  • 14:44 Surprise pap smear caught me off guard. I know I shouldn't be embarrassed of having a cum-filled cunt, but I was. #
  • 17:47 Took a nap; was feeling sleepy from ovulatory cramps that kept waking me up last night & from general overstimulation. #
  • 18:54 I think we're getting ready to do a Delia shoot. Trying to think fertile thoughts. Sperm? Meet egg! Yes, now . . . activate & implant! #
  • 19:56 I blog some of the songs I *loved* as a child that informed me re: womanhood, music, talent, drama, etc.: tinyurl.com/4e9caj #
  • 21:02 Going to listen to poop, listen to the Connie Francis songs again, and just pack it in. Our connection is really laggy tonight. #
  • 21:58 A little sidetracked watching cute Japanese girls giving head to bananas on youtube. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: