Friday, June 6, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:32 Special seminal seed planting coming up in a few on the ballroom/bedroom cams. #
  • 10:44 That instead cup insertion for sperm-saving was a little tricky; might have backfired. Very sleepy now. Couldn't sleep last night/had cramps #
  • 12:36 I have a couple of hours to do some tawdry writing before getting ready for News FLASH! Hope I can finish something nasty for members. #
  • 14:30 Did some off-cam masturbating with my fave Anais Nin story (Hungarian Adventurer). Going to have some lunch & warm my cold feet. #
  • 14:37 It's always funny that I, a hermit with a deep desire to be invisible, broadcast 24/7 spycams. Where is my invisibility cloak? Need dark. #
  • 15:55 News FLASH! in five minutes. Members: access it & dork dance tonight through Rude on our LIVE SHOWS page. #
  • 17:06 News flash was fun! No one brought this up, though: avn.com/video/articles/30610.html So disturbing in so many ways. #
  • 17:11 My office smells SO GOOD, like kukui nut lotion, melted candy corn, vanilla, & my fave Horn of Plenty perfume. Rare not to smell like farts. #
  • 17:16 OMG. The shit the prosecutors said is just horrifying: avn.com/law/articles/30592.html Inserting a speculum is degrading?!? #
  • 20:49 Getting ready for dork dance. Using a different cam/site/computer setup than usual so hope all goes well . . . #
  • 22:21 Making another conception attempt, this time in missionary because it's easier to insert instead cup after to hold the cum against my cervix #
  • 22:54 Simultaneous orgaZm does happen in the real world. In my real world. Now for a call with my wanker. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: