Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:53 I've been so sleepy. So so so sleepy. Hope it is just my body dealing with the increased exercise. Speaking of ex, going to do some now. #
  • 12:03 I have five hours now to do, basically, everything. Head in a spin that aches for more sleep & body craving a warm, radiant heat floor. #
  • 12:50 Why do I feel like barfing? What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I want to order up one restful coma to go? #
  • 12:55 Ohhhhhh, I see why. Having my LH surge. Coming up: egg(s) a poppin'. Sex tomorrow & Friday morning. #
  • 14:18 Harumph. Main connection took a dive. Reconnecting cams now. Drinking Emergen-C hoping it will pep me up. #
  • 15:24 Trying to exit a stupid discussion on a web"master" board. I hate myself for going to those places. Taking a shower to wash IT off. #
  • 16:56 It's hockey and chat and dinnertime all at once. The best part? We will engage in all of these things IN BED! #
  • 23:04 Pussy smells good on my fingers. Going to brush my teeth, fill up my hot water bottle for my feet, & try to decide which book to take to bed #
  • 23:06 VOYEURS: we'll be fucking Thursday & Friday morning on cam since I got a positive on ovulation predictor kit (OPK) for LH surge. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: