Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:31 Doing some laundry, paying some bills. Delia's at the gym so I'm alone w/my cranky morning ass which makes me enjoy myself. No guilt. #
  • 11:02 Tummy growling; going to have some tea and my usual luna bar. I must be SO folic acidic. At least that's one thing I'm doing right. #
  • 12:59 Just got back from running some errands. Lunchtime & more cleaning to commence. #
  • 14:59 I'm so proud of myself for stooping to clean the smut/mildew off the bottoms/edges of sliding glass doors. Fucking gross. Tea tree oil ftw. #
  • 18:43 Just had deliciously greasy tacos and are getting ready to go see Sex and the City. #
  • 00:25 Sorry we're not on cam, but we're having too much fun semi-off-cam without audio. It's personal! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: