Monday, June 2, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:21 I have a hot date in bed with Hiro, YT, Da5id, a Rat Thing, a hot mug of tea, and a luna bar. #
  • 13:01 I love reading about Mike Hammer eating sausage in a diner while I'm unloading a big fat turd in the toilet. #
  • 14:40 Writing a letter with proof to the fucktards on Bainbridge Island who erroneously gave me a parking ticket at the ferry terminal. #
  • 16:08 Heating up some food (beans & rotel, what else?!?) & ordering some perfume I can tolerate for Delia: BPAL's "The Hesperides". Yum! #
  • 17:33 Getting ready to do some belly dance exercise in 30 minutes on parlour cam: chat afterwards at 7 pm pacific in WebWhoreHQ/members-only chat. #
  • 19:04 Grrrrr! Crazy fucking neighbor kid in our yard again. NOT okay after telling the cops my bf makes her uncomft/was on their property (a lie). #
  • 21:32 I'm in members-only chat for another thirty minutes, fyi. The people seem afraid and leave when I try to talk to them. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: