Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:19 It's morning! It's payday/bills day! It's Monday! I like Mondays. Sometimes I even like morning. Today is one of those days. #
  • 11:44 Starving for breakfast. Put another chat session on schedule for today at 4 pacific (another at 11 pm pacific). Must eat now. #
  • 14:11 Doing some exercise on the parlour cam but I look like a dork so don't watch me, k? #
  • 14:14 Ugh -- forget it; I hate it when these fitness shows require you have a billion special gadgets to do their routines. #
  • 15:32 Okay -- I managed to get over an hour of exercise in anyway plus some food. Hope Delia comes home from gym soon: forgot rent check. #
  • 18:27 Just had dinner and watched some hockey (I sorta fell asleep for a few minutes, too). Getting ready to go see Indiana Jones now. #
  • 22:35 Enjoyed Indy. Considering moving out of PT. Have a chat coming up in 30 minutes; hope noone tells us who won the hockey game. #
  • 23:31 Mmmkay -- everyone must be asleep so I'm leaving my empty chatroom to get in bed and watch the rest of the hockey game (if it all recorded). #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: