Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:47 Resetting all of our SOY cams; when I woke up & checked the thumbnails were on site, but they all said "Not Connected" on our machines. #
  • 10:31 Diving into breakfast of Good Earth tea, luna bar, and more _Snow Crash_ #
  • 11:05 I can always relate to writer website FAQs re: lack of time to respond to fans: tinyurl.com/669q5g #
  • 11:20 Just bought a certain cam domain relating to yesterday's research. Now I need to reset my machine, capture some video & get ready for shows. #
  • 11:53 FYI for voyeurs: SOY WebWhoreHQ cam is down while I capture video. Still waiting on replacement cam to arrive for alt view on housecamz. #
  • 14:31 Reading the latest on the Max Hardcore case & feeling hunger pains. Disappointed I forgot to record/archive the show I just finished. #
  • 16:43 Naps are good, mmmkay? #
  • 20:36 Had some dinner after my show and now we're lazily watching the DVRd hockey game. Waiting on pee test results for potential ovulation. #
  • 22:18 OMG -- I *love* watching this female cage fighters. SO HOT and inspiring. Total fucking girl power. #
  • 23:26 Taking a break from the cage fighting (or whatever they call it) to try to decide if I want to eat more things to make me more bigger. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: