Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:28 Good god; I thought the exercise/cam thing I scheduled this morning was at ten, not nine. What the hell was I thinking? Going into chatroom. #
  • 09:48 This yoga shit is way too fast & hard for me at a decent hour, let alone first thing in am. Much prefer tai chi. In chatroom now. #
  • 09:58 Going to do some belly dance exercise thingy on the parlour cam now; have a feeling I'll be interrupted by need to poop. #
  • 11:37 Had a nice chat with Nugget and am now going to have some breakfast and maybe an hour of sleep. I know I always say that & don't but . . . #
  • 14:54 Had some lunch including yummy lapsang souchang (tea). Getting my mom's Mother's day present ready. Need to mail it soon. #
  • 15:15 Getting ready to go downtown to buy mother's day cards and mail package to my mom. #
  • 17:22 Always fun to chat with my mailbox place guy; he is the only person in town I have conversations with. Fine by me! #
  • 18:15 Going to get ready to go see a movie (Iron Man). I'm hungry for snackydoodles & Robert Downey Jr.! #
  • 21:54 Hate to break it to you BUT male strangers shorter than Delia, esp. strangers who appear to be five feet tall, need not apply to top her. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: