Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:06 It's great to be awake enough to actually *listen* to wake-up music. "Road to Nowhere" is such a hugely absurd existentialist favorite. #
  • 11:44 Belly dancing equals better bowel movements. It's a gut massage! #
  • 12:39 Did my Monday bill-pay routine. Searched new catalogs for bargain wear for shoots. Sorted mail - you know the drill. #
  • 12:59 Setting members who requested it up with comp passes to BloodyTrixie.com then editing pics. Listening to Gram Parsons & Emmylou Harris. #
  • 14:21 Yay! Got warm fuzzies on submission; guess it didn't suck as much as I feared it might. Sigh of relief. #
  • 15:53 Had some lunch and now I think it's time for a nap. Maybe . . . we'll see. I *might* do some exercise on the parlour cam in half an hour. #
  • 17:11 Just made a google adwords complaint for that insulting "belly fat is nasty" ad popping up on my goodreads profile. Fuck U diet charlatans! #
  • 17:14 Had a wonderful stretch session on/by/with the balance ball. In combo with belly dance exercise last night I feel incredibly splendidly fab. #
  • 18:09 Crying reading Deborah Jeane Palfrey's suicide notes. #
  • 18:29 This might be a tacky thing to ask, but does anyone know how to send cards, etc. to Palfrey's mom & sister? In memoriam/for mother's day? #
  • 19:02 Trying to do some webwhore evangelizing on a "straight" blog where people are talking nonsense. #
  • 20:17 I don't even want to ask if our connection could be any slower. Instead we'll eat some dinner and watch some television. #
  • 23:30 Had a delicious masturbation/sex session followed by watching Dan in Real Life (better than it began, for real!) #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: