Monday, May 5, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:50 Awesome personal blog entry about class, coffee & who tips well/who doesn't: tinyurl.com/4qr76a #
  • 14:21 Listening to RATM doing Calm Like a Bomb is a *balm* for my premenstrual spirit. #
  • 16:05 I don't know what I did, but for some reason firefox stopped showing images on magiccards.info - what did I do? IE works. #
  • 16:08 Got a gallery ready for my members; waiting to upload til after Delia's done w/shows. Taking a break for lunch now. #
  • 20:44 Mmmmm. . . yummy sushi rolls by Delia and now? Going to do some "shimmy" on our parlour cam. #
  • 22:47 Posted an update for members, wrote back to a college friend who thinks I don't care about her, going to bed. #
  • 22:54 Oh yeah, here's a new blog entry I wrote with naked pics of me: tinyurl.com/63webe #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: