Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:34 Struggled for hours to get to sleep last night. Head is too excited inside. Having some breakfast now. #
  • 18:45 Enjoyed a much-needed post-lunch nap. I know I haven't blogged about working today, but I seriously have done (some) work. #
  • 18:46 I meant tweeted. Haven't t-t-t-t-Twittered about work today. #
  • 20:44 Setting up to shoot some sexy pics of Delia and maybe a video? #
  • 21:21 My chili farts are so fucking rank tonight!!! Yeah!!!! #
  • 23:05 My mission today/night is to pork out. If we lived in a real city I would be getting myself a motherfucking juicy burger right now, k? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: