Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:38 It's show & shoot day again. I need to "get my sexy on". Or at least my pseudo-entertainingly Christmas silly. #
  • 11:25 I despise grooming my eyebrows. FUCKING HATE IT. Love paying women to do it for me, though. Baby Jesus, send me more $$ for Christmas. #
  • 12:42 Our "sexy" Santa costume looks really stoopid-bad on me. Going with something else. Show in <20 minutes. #
  • 17:26 I'm a cranky bitch right now. Hate not having a real closet/1 space to properly organize costume stuff. Spread/crammed into ridiculousness. #
  • 19:47 Love the gallery we just shot; excited to start editing them. Have a members-only chat session in a couple of hours. #
  • 22:54 Thank goodness for birdman keeping me company in chat . . . and Madonna's Immaculate Collection. #
  • 00:11 Waiting for Delia to get off phone with friend who always calls late at night, drunk. Chili & dvr are waiting & I'm annoyed (what's new?) #
  • 00:17 WHY do people like flickr? WHY? It seems like an annoying, slow-loading, innavigable clusterfuck. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: